Gelato(Italian ice cream). We tried it in the Ceaser Palace and loved it. Had 3 different flavors except for the chocolate one we liked it all. I know how can you not like chocolate. For me it was on little gritty side. I want my chocolate smooth and silky.
This was our breakfast destination. I didn't get the picture of the chocolate twister as I was devouring it as if there is no tomorrow. But I managed to get the snap of other variates they offered. And let me tell you they were all amazing. Chocolate cake is going to haunt me in my dreams, which I again ate like no tomorrow without taking snap.
Hot and Juicy Crawfish is one of my favorite eating destinations in Vegas. If I am in Vegas I have to go to this place. The Cajun flavored sea food are out of this world. If you love spice look no further. Above is shrimp in hot and juicy spicy signature sauce. You can take a notch up or down depending on how much spice you can handle. But let me warn you those sauce are addictive.
This was our appetizer. Soft shell crab with Cajun fries. Taste wise I was really happy, fresh cut fries, crunchy crab with little Cajun kick. But I was disappointed with the portion. I expected more crab not one crab cut into pieces served with lots of fries.
My new love. Clams were as good as shrimp. The sauce I can put it on cardboard and it will taste great.
I got rice with my clam for me nothing cools the spice down than rice.
We also tried few buffet and I found most of them disappointing, until we reached RIO. The planet Hollywood was worst in service and food too. The breakfast in Paris's Le Village Buffet was nice. The best was Rio's Carnival World Buffet.
Fried rice with roasted duck and bok choy to start with. It was nice and clean tasting.
My sister helped herself to this plate full of nicks and nacks. Oh yeah I also had the shrimps on my plate but ate it before I got to table as I was waiting for my noodle item below to be prepared.
You can choose the ingredients and spices and they will prepare it nice and hot right there. I wasn't too sure about this dish. Little bit too spicy for me.












No comments:
Post a Comment